The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety has added several new vehicles to its Top Safety Picks. It’s one more selling point for dealers with those brands.
- Audi: 2017-18 A4 Allroad
- A5 CoupeA5 Sportback
- Ford F-150, with optional superior-rated front crash protection.
- Jeep 2017 Compass, with optional front crash protection.
- Lexus 2017 IS, with improved protection in small overlap front crashes and rear crashes.
- Subaru 2018 Crosstrek, 2018 WRX
- Volvo 2018 XC60, with advanced package with specific headlights.