Dealers voted on which topics they want to discuss in peer-to-peer learning sessions, the Exchange, at the 2019 NADA Show, Jan. 24 to Jan. 27 in San Francisco. These popular roundtable discussions feature problem-solving and idea sharing among auto industry peers.
Some of the topics for 2019:
- Align Your Digital Image with Your Dealership’s Image
- Attract Talented People to the Retail Car Business
- Attracting and Hiring Technicians
- Compensation Plans for Millennials
- Digital Marketing and Web Development for a Mobile Market
- Used-car Strategies, from Acquisition to Increased Turn Rates.