Greater Washington, DC, and the state of Maryland’s premier electric vehicle (EV) workshop and showcase event will take place on Thursday, July 12, from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., at the PEPCO Watershed Sustainability Center, 201 West Gude Dr., Rockville, MD 20850.
Unique opportunity where participants can:
• Learn about the region’s efforts to electrify transit, school buses, taxis and other ride-share vehicles.
• See and test drive the latest EVs.
• Learn about efforts to expand the region’s electric charging infrastructure.
• Step inside DC’s newest all-electric Circulator bus.
• Find out about available Maryland incentives.
• Hear state, District, county and local officials discuss their efforts to expand their EV charging and EV fleets.
Registration is free, and breakfast and lunch are provided.