WANADA F & I Certification Workshop|
Thursday September 14th, 2017
||8:30 AM - 1:00 PM|
5301 Wisconsin Avenue, N.W.
Washington, DC 20015
(click for map)
|Registration: 8:30 am - 9:00 am |
Session: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Cost: $199 per person
In the modern regulatory environment, dealership legal compliance has become a hot topic.Consumers have access to an abundance of information about dealership operations and the car buying process, and are quick to take legal action if they feel that they are not being treated properly. Additionally, federal lawmakers and State Attorneys General are taking steps to ensure that automobile dealerships act in a legally compliant, transparent manner. So, it is vital to not only understand the laws that impact your dealerships, but also learn how to conduct business in a way that complies with the law.
The laws that are covered in class include:
• Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practices and Fraud
• Currency Transaction Reporting
• Truth in Lending Act - Regulation Z
• Consumer Leasing Concepts - Regulation M
• Equal Credit Opportunity Act - Regulation B
• Fair Credit Reporting Act
• Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
• Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
• USA Patriot Act & The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC)
The workshop also touches upon best practices and legal information specific to Maryland and Virginia.
Participants will take a multiple choice exam at the end of class and receive compliance certification upon passing the exam.
Please click on the link below to register and pay by credit card or check (invoice).